Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mo-less post

OMG where'da photo go in this post? I'll give you a clue, there isn't one! So I'm lying here in bed (already before 21hr just because I was tired of the sofa) and I'm watching "A Day In The Life of Melissa Etheridge" on DVD and I'm thinking, "my god, what if I'd become a rock star and had to live that life?!" Well for a start I would be completely delusional as I have no talent whatsoever, but let's say that I could make a Fender sing at a few flicks of my fingers and that my voice had a rough rawness about it like Melissa. Just think of all the lights, the fame, the fortune, the endless amounts of praise and criticism and......ok ok, I give in, I admit that am happy in my regular job and actually wouldn't want to be Melissa, honest!! But her DVD sure makes out that her life is great and that's what makes it a great DVD to watch. When you get DVDs made about you, you know you've made it ;-)