Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SonyEricsson W902


http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/w902?cc=gb&lc=en

This is the blog post where Helen does a shameless plug for one of her customers. After months of lusting after this phone and waiting for it to launch I've finally now got one in my hand and I am NOT disappointed.
This phone is so god damn sexy hot that it should be put in the freezer before use (warning: do not attempt this at home, AT ALL!!)
So I'm currently transferring over shit loads of music to the 8GB M2 Stick. The sound quality is phenomenal and one shouldn't expect less from a Sony product. The 5mp camera takes a clear photo and the geo-tagging functionality means that you should now be able to see in my blog exactly where the photo was taken.
Well done you guys at the Watertower! Now, all that's missing is a cool little service we were "agiling" on last year *hint hint*
Ok, I'll stop drooling now as it is rather pathetic for a 30yr old woman....ahem!